i drew sea dweller fins
okay so i like thinking that there are two kinds of sea dwellers, fresh water and salt water. the salt water sea dwellers would have the bigger, fancier, more colorful fins and the fresh water sea dwellers would have smaller, some times rounder, and probably duller fins.
it’s also fun to think that fins can be all sorts of shapes with some being based off of fish fins and others just being insane shapes.
i’m not too sure about the first page, but on the second one there’s fins based off of a seashell, a sand dollar, a crab claw and an angler fish!
this is what i do when i’m bored
- wvhatsshakindoll likes this
- letuxo likes this
- tamasei likes this
- insanitythefaygolord likes this
- babycapricorn reblogged this from karkatmeenah
- karkatmeenah reblogged this from karkatmeenah
- aratatasaki reblogged this from greenbuttofkonoha
- morinos likes this
- tsubasaneko likes this
- redledbetter likes this
- greenbuttofkonoha reblogged this from karkatmeenah